Can A Minor Be Charged As An Adult For A Sex Crime In Okaloosa County?

Yes, they can. Juveniles can be charged as adults in many circumstances depending on the sex crime that is charged and the age(s) of the child defendant and alleged child victim.

It’s decided in court, and varies from courtroom to courtroom. Alleged Sex Crimes committed by minors are aggressively pursued.

If your son or daughter is a juvenile and has been charged with a sex crime in Okaloosa County or Walton County, call me immediately for a free consultation. Your child will need a top-notch defense attorney to defend your minor. Call me at (850) 362-6655.