How We Can Help
Need help after you, or a family member, has been arrested or received a citation in the Fort Walton Beach or Destin, Florida area?
Then call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at (850) 362-6655 for a free, no obligation call…. and find out what your facing and how we can help.
Our only focus is helping:
- Residents of Okaloosa County, Walton County, and Santa Rosa County.
- Out-of-State Visitors on Vacation
- Military Personnel and Their Families
Just below is a list of crime we can help you with. Please keep in mind this list does show all of the areas we can assist with, just the more common arrests we are asked to help with. Rest assured, there is not a single crime I’ve not handled, and handled well, in the past.
- Arrested for Assault or Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence Arrests – Violations of Restraining Order or Injunction
- Drug Arrests: Possession or Trafficking – Marijuana,(pot), Cocaine, Heroin, etc.
- Improper Exhibition of Weapons or Firearms
- Out of Town – Out Of State Arrest
- Civilian Attorney For Military Personnel
- DUI – Drunk Driving
- Violation of Probation
- Under 18/Minor Arrest
- Theft – Shoplifting
- Soliciting – Florida Statute §796.07
- Traffic Offense – Tickets – Reckless Operation
- Termination of Probation
- Sentence Modications
- Marijuana Possession
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Outstanding Warrants